Customer service center representative (French and/or Dutch language)
Purpose of the position
In view of further growth and building a sound basis for our customer service centre, we’re looking for an enthousiastic CSC agent.
Your tasks will include the following:
- You work as a Service Centre Agent for a designated area;
- You organise the daily work in the Service Centre including inserting orders and helping customers, together with your colleagues;
- You develop relevant reports and statistics on specific converters and distributors, in compliance with organisational demands;
- You work closely together with local depots for the effective receipt of pallets;
- You work closely together with local converters and distributors for the receipt of pallets and for the development of relevant listings, statistics and balances.
Who we are looking for
You will be part of the Operations team and will report to your Teamleader. You have gained experience in operational activities in a team. You also match the skills below:
- MBO+ education level (vocational+ experience)
- starter level (around years work experience, preferably in customer services)
- French and/or Dutch (native) speaker. A combination of both would be great of course!
- Organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Experience with working with Word, Excel, Outlook;
- A customer-focused attitude, perseverance, persuasiveness and you are a team player;
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter) national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience within a dynamic working environment.
The department where you work is part of the Eindhoven branch with around 80 employees.
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary
- Flexible working (home-office) options during Covid
- Perfect job to learn (international) skills
- Modern pension at BeFrank
- Dozens of digital classes from Skillsoft to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact:
Katy Marques, Teamleader CSC