Purpose of the position
In view of the need for temporary support of our commercial department, we are looking for a colleague to support us with the following tasks:
- Optimizing and processing delivery information.
- Improving process documentation, so that work can be transferred more easily and continuity is guaranteed.
- Analyse and process customer dispatch information and keep the information up to date
- Draw up dispatch templates to upload dispatch and keep this up to date when changes in delivery of the files occur
- Process distributor dispatch information in collaboration with Customer Service Center and ensure continuity
- Provide a monthly movement report containing the pallets received
- Monthly follow-up to BNL distributors to send their monthly delivery information
- Keeping track of questions that can arise about processed delivery information, customer/collection point/distributor accounts
- Send out weekly reports containing an overview of unprocessed import lines which still need to be matched
- And a way to leave your mark: Developing a “dispatch process monitor”: a monitor in which we can monitor whether all steps (by all parties) in the process of processing delivery information are completed completely and in a timely manner.
This is a temporary job, but new opportunities can arise at PRS, as we are a quickly moving organization!
Who we are looking for
You will be part of the Commercial team and will report to our commercial director. You have gained experience in several commercial activities in a team. You also match the skills below:
- MBO+ education level (vocational+ experience)
- Medior level (you are a self-starter)
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills
- Organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Profound knowledge of Excel (as you will use this much)
- Experience with working with other MS Office programs
- A customer-focused attitude, perseverance, persuasiveness and you are a team player;
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. It is a challenging environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves and where hard work is rewarded.
We are busy with various improvement processes in the (inter) national field. In this way you gain valuable work experience within a dynamic working environment.
The department where you work is part of the Eindhoven branch with around 80 employees.
What we offer
Good (market rate) salary
Perfect job to learn (international) skills
Modern pension at BeFrank
Dozens of digital classes from Skillsoft to improve your knowledge
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact: